Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
Me me me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
Me me me
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Sixth one should be easy if sheep's thought like me 🤣
Who did you thought??
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
2nd one is going to be tie between zac Efron and Leonardo. 😆
I went for Ted something.
Hain
Stefan salvatore and serial killer
How are they related
Give me a hint please 😆 the black one? 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
Sixth one should be easy if sheep's thought like me 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
No
Went with the total of my birth date😆
It's short form is a short form of a drug too. 😆
I am going Unique this round 😎 my answer doesnt match so far with anyone 🤣