For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
2nd one is going to be tie between zac Efron and Leonardo. 😆
I don't even know any Superhero's ka gfs name, so went for batman's wife.
coca cola is just s hint for my answer coca cola is not my answer🤣
#6 related to color
I hope this time people know W and Mari are same
Sixth one should be easy if sheep's thought like me 🤣
I changed it to something else now i am regretting 🤣I have the same but aigoooo you didn't get the reference?🤣
I wrote the winner naturally. Google him