First mein I went social😳
Anyone!?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First mein I went social😳
Anyone!?
Chalo I wrote the movie name too , relieved 🤣
But it's from Bollywood🤔
I was scared of confined spaces
Am I the only one jise pehle hi saans lene mein takleef huyi??🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Need to talk to someone
And its not as if this person knows me which is even scarier
And cant deny too as this person is a senior person
Pills are the only way
Oh. I am not good at giving confidence to people. So, I hope everything goes okay. If you don't feel well, come on the thread. May be it will divert your mind. 😳
My gut told me to choose that ank y'all are talking about but I didn't 😊
Am I the only one jise pehle hi saans lene mein takleef huyi??🤔
I am same. 😆