Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Reposting from other thread:

I hope they don't rush the wedding. I also want to see her interacting with Sia and doing some actual physiotherapy stuff. 

I feel as if she should wait and take it slow to avoid Vansh's suspicion instead of trying to find evidence in haste. As it is every single member in that household keeps an eye on her. 

The more the household is at ease with her over time, the better her chances of actually discovering something and not making mistakes. I know she's a novice at this and just wants to find something ASAP so she can leave but I wish Kabir had provided her a more 'slow and steady' plan. Then her falling for Vansh would make sense or maybe she decides to marry him to trap him later, which would make even more sense. 

I agree with word by word. In fact, we are all complaining about Riddhima's approach in that mansion. Let's see after this latest transmitter fiasco, how does she cope. I too don't want the wedding to be rushed. I think they shot for the wedding and all before the lockdown. Now they are shooting post marriage. They probably have a bank of episodes. Let's see.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

I agree with word by word. In fact, we are all complaining about Riddhima's approach in that mansion. Let's see after this latest transmitter fiasco, how does she cope. I too don't want the wedding to be rushed. I think they shot for the wedding and all before the lockdown. Now they are shooting post marriage. They probably have a bank of episodes. Let's see.

Also, I'm surprised that all the devices Kabir has given so far seem to be fragile, easily lost, etc. Even the one his colleague was wearing as a locket - that was too obvious. 

I expect better from a detective, especially since he's been trying to get Vansh for so long now!

libran90 thumbnail

Also, I'm surprised that all the devices Kabir has given so far seem to be fragile, easily lost, etc. Even the one his colleague was wearing as a locket - that was too obvious. 

I expect better from a detective, especially since he's been trying to get Vansh for so long now!

Even the mafia would have better devices than this Kabir's CBI agency has. It is so bad in ways, I am failing to describe. Is Kabir really a celebrated officer as they are trying to portray? I have my doubts.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

good analysis but idar logic kise dekhne hai lol bas drama enjoy karna hai 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Reposting from other thread:

I hope they don't rush the wedding. I also want to see her interacting with Sia and doing some actual physiotherapy stuff. 

I feel as if she should wait and take it slow to avoid Vansh's suspicion instead of trying to find evidence in haste. As it is every single member in that household keeps an eye on her. 

The more the household is at ease with her over time, the better her chances of actually discovering something and not making mistakes. I know she's a novice at this and just wants to find something ASAP so she can leave but I wish Kabir had provided her a more 'slow and steady' plan. Then her falling for Vansh would make sense or maybe she decides to marry him to trap him later, which would make even more sense. 

That's the point. You need to wait and settle down before all the spygiri, but she thinks usko sare evidences aise hi mil jayege. What does she think about Vansh, itna stupid hai ki he can't see through her.

What the hell was Kabir thinking while sending her.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

That's the point. You need to wait and settle down before all the spygiri, but she thinks usko sare evidences aise hi mil jayege. What does she think about Vansh, itna stupid hai ki he can't see through her.

Sometimes I feel that he has a soft spot for her because of the fact that she's an orphan. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

good analysis but idar logic kise dekhne hai lol bas drama enjoy karna hai 

True!. Thanks, @Mahaali2905 ðŸ˜Š

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

Exactly, ek tu woh Kabir ek burbak aadmi, aur uski mahaburbak girlfriend.🤔

libran90 thumbnail

Sometimes I feel that he has a soft spot for her because of the fact that she's an orphan. 

You mean Kabir, right. Ho sakta hai.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

You mean Kabir, right. Ho sakta hai.

No, Vansh.