Itna short break up kabhi na dekha maine🤣
Kuch nahi kehke sab keh diya Ani babu ne🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Itna short break up kabhi na dekha maine🤣
Kuch nahi kehke sab keh diya Ani babu ne🤣
@Shreya and Sujz aplog apne Jealousy and Chahat updates kab de rahi ho ?? Ab aur intezaar nahi hota 😭
I so love them ❤️
Me tried another edit on Rudhita😆
Not sure about it🤔 something went wrong it seems

Originally posted by: bhshre95
Me tried another edit on Rudhita😆
Not sure about it🤔 something went wrong it seems
It's nice Shre.
Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi
@Shreya and Sujz aplog apne Jealousy and Chahat updates jab de rahi ho ?? Ab aur intezaar nahi hota 😭
Sorry behen😒 itne dhamakedaar episodes ke chakkar mein i forgot everything else😆
Will try giving an update soon🤗
It's nice Shre.
Thanks Prith🤗
I thought i posted it in AT and was searching my post there🤪
That scene of Aniruddh trying to make kadha for Bondita with his already in pain hand made me so sad, also, really proud. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but Aniruddh has made me proud. He is written so well. He has his flaws and everything else but he's also so amazing. This guy, he makes me in awe every time. ❤️
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Thanks Prith🤗
I thought i posted it in AT and was searching my post there🤪
@bold: 🤣 You are great behen 😆