Okay done followed you😆....
I didn't get the notif. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Okay done followed you😆....
I didn't get the notif. 😳
The way Bondita was moving her hand inside the Pot to mislead Anirudh was 😆 she was looking so cute and Anirudh bechara dard mei bhi Bondita ki parechani solve kar raha tha..Heera hai Heera apna Ani ❤️
busybeereturns se hogaOriginally posted by: Briti1107
I didn't get the notif. 😳
Ok Good Night BBians 🤗
Oh man now I know why I didn't get your notif because I blocked everything related to prerish in my mobile because I am an anupre shipper and other reasons too. So twitter didn't give me your notif. Sorry for that I followed you back now. 😆
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Briti1107
Oh man now I know why I didn't get your notif because I blocked everything related to prerish in my mobile because I am an anupre shipper and other reasons too. So twitter didn't give me your notif. Sorry for that I followed you back now. 😆
On a serious if I've ever hurt you unintentionally in the KZK2 then I'm sorry.
I don't remember actually.🤣🤣Originally posted by: Briti1107
On a serious if I've ever hurt you unintentionally in the KZK2 then I'm sorry.
Ha ha ha kitni asani se keh diya Ani ne toh🤣