Conspiracy Theory 2 - Ghayal Sher Vansh

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Referring to the 1st or 2nd episode, during the KaVa confrontation, Vansh had mouthed something like, "Ghayal Sher sabse jyaada khatarnaak hota hai..." So in my 2nd topic on conspiracies, my post is

"Why is Vansh the "Ghayal Sher"? Kabir has hurt Vansh previously, and this isn't professional" 

This dialogue struck me for two reasons. 

1. As far as we have progressed in the show, it is being shown on repeat that Kabir is hellbent on trapping Vansh and is continuously failing. He lost an agent to Vansh, so he is desperate. But Vansh, he is cool and calm and he isn't intimidated. Whenever I see Vansh, it's like he is out to prove a point to Kabir, which he isn't willing to understand.

2. Vansh is always prepared for Kabir. He seems to know that how Kabir functions, be it anyway. But he never kills Kabir, like he did with Neha. Why is even Vansh allowing this, when he can easily kill him? I mean in the last confrontation, he left him in a semi-conscious state, not enough for him to die, actually. And if he did leave him to die, it was a really bad show put forward. Which goes on to prove the point. It isn't just Kabir, Vansh also has some personal issue with Kabir.

So my "Shaq ka keeda" tells me that Vansh and Kabir are not just rivals by choice of profession, but by choice of some personal issue with each other, and in this issue, a woman is definitely involved, and that isn't Riddhima. Going by the vibes, the current Vansh is the way he is because of some woman, don't know who, and somehow Kabir is also involved. And Kabir probably wasn't his all-time rival, he probably was a good friend - that is probably why KaVa manages to get under each other's skin so easily. And that is probably one of the reasons why Kabir chose Riddhima for this mission because in all probability Riddhima is similar to this woman because of whom Vansh became VR. So Kabir is actually trying reverse psychology because nothing else seems to work on Vansh. He is just too smart and cunning for him.

Additionally, I also think this isn't about just a woman, but also business and money. Neither I buy the Kabir is an honest cop act, nor do I buy Vansh's hardcore criminal act. Well, that's my take on Vansh's "ghayal sher" dialogue.

Do share your views guys😊

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello dear !

I completely agree with you that their rivalry is not professional but personal. Also have you noticed Kabir's dialogues in yesterday's epi " jo dusre number pe hota hai usko pehle number wale ko saaf kerne ki badi tadap rehti hai "..

I don't think they were only for aryan , they had some hidden meaning in it like you have mentioned in your post about their rivalry regarding business/money...

Amekha thumbnail

Yes I seriously think Kabir is also in the mafia and he wants vansh gone for the profit of his business. It's either that or the half brother angle. There is no way Kabir is an honest cop. A honest one wouldn't think of such crooked idea to put his gf in trouble. 

Both of them having loved the same woman in the past is also possible. That could have fueled their rivalry. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: errumz

Hello dear !

I completely agree with you that their rivalry is not professional but personal. Also have you noticed Kabir's dialogues in yesterday's epi " jo dusre number pe hota hai usko pehle number wale ko saaf kerne ki badi tadap rehti hai "..

I don't think they were only for aryan , they had some hidden meaning in it like you have mentioned in your post about their rivalry regarding business/money...

Hi @errumz ðŸ˜Š

Yes, I do recall that. I want to know does Kabir mean "second-best" in terms of his professional equation or "second-best" in terms of something else. Cause all the dialogues of Vansh and Kabir are sort of "read-in-between-the-lines" dialogues. You get so many different vibes from their dialogues and you have to interpret accordingly.

Maybe they weren't just for Aryan, maybe Kabir was speaking of personal experience. Kabir doesn't like to be second best in anything, and probably when it comes to being better, probably Vansh was always chosen above Kabir. Just imagine what happens if and when Riddhima chooses Vansh over Kabir. It will be apocalyptic.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Yes I seriously think Kabir is also in the mafia and he wants vansh gone for the profit of his business. It's either that or the half brother angle. There is no way Kabir is an honest cop. A honest one wouldn't think of such crooked idea to put his gf in trouble. 

Both of them having loved the same woman in the past is also possible. That could have fueled their rivalry. 

Listen, if it comes to catching criminals then cops can try crooked ways. Like sometimes they show in crime series, setting a honeytrap by getting another woman, or maybe using the criminal's girlfriend to get to him. But, no one uses their own girlfriend to do that. It's sick in the head. What kind of an obsession is it?🤢

Both of them loving the same women, business rivalry, mafia, half-blood or illegitimate issues, could be many scenarios. It's open to interpretation.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I do agree with both theory .... 

Maybe that girl, Kabir and vansh(3best friends) all three were together in this mafia..... Both liked same women... But that girl betrayed vansh in business and then vansh killed her.. Kabir only saw vansh killing her... And broke the partnership and vow to kill him... That why he joined police force.... 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I do agree with both theory .... 

Maybe that girl, Kabir and vansh(3best friends) all three were together in this mafia..... Both liked same women... But that girl betrayed vansh in business and then vansh killed her.. Kabir only saw vansh killing her... And broke the partnership and vow to kill him... That why he joined police force.... 

If Kabir was in the mafia, how could he become a police officer? Itna bhi logic ko bend nahi kar sakte. And probably the girl may not have betrayed Vansh, what if to hurt Vansh, Kabir created such scenarios. We have no clue why Vansh is how he is right now? Somewhere, the story involves Kabir and a woman. Maybe Vansh became mafia after whatever happened in the past. Honestly, there are so many scenarios that could play out, and its a little confusing as well. Let's see.

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Itne episode dekhne ke bad yahi lagta he...kava ke bich jo dushamani he wo sirf professional nahi lekin personal he...kuch to hua he past me & lagta bhi he ye ek dushre ke achche friend reh chuke he past me...dono ek dushre ko bahot achche se jante he...ab kabir use hurt karna chahta he Ridhima ko zariya banake...

Mujhe lagta he kabir ye chahta he ki vansh ko ridhima se pyaar ho...aur wo hurt ho jab use sab sach pata chale...use lagta he ye mission ke bad ridhima uske pas vapas aa jayegi...par tab tak ridhima ko pyaar ho jayega vansh se...aur kabir kho dega Ridhima ko...vese to abhi bhi mujhe kabir  ke pyaar par to doubt hi he...par ek bar ham mane ki uska ridhima ke liye pyaar sachcha he bhi to vansh ke pakdne ke mission ke chakkar me wo ridhima ko kho dega...

& kal ka kabir ka dialogue...aesa lagta he wo vansh ki jagah lena chahta he...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: libran90

If Kabir was in the mafia, how could he become a police officer? Itna bhi logic ko bend nahi kar sake. And probably the girl may not have betrayed Vansh, what if to hurt Vansh, Kabir created such scenarios. We have no clue why Vansh is how he is right now? Somewhere, the story involves Kabir and a woman. Maybe Vansh became mafia after whatever happened in the past. Honestly, there are so many scenarios that could play out, and its a little confusing as well. Let's see.

Woh dur se naam se mafia mein famous hoga.... Kisne uska uss waqt  chehara deka nahi hoga... Sirf naam suna hoga... Fake certificate 😅

@bold ye bhi ho sakata hai... 

It all depends on writers know... ðŸ˜†

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

Itne episode dekhne ke bad yahi lagta he...kava ke bich jo dushamani he wo sirf professional nahi lekin personal he...kuch to hua he past me & lagta bhi he ye ek dushre ke achche friend reh chuke he past me...dono ek dushre ko bahot achche se jante he...ab kabir use hurt karna chahta he Ridhima ko zariya banake...

Mujhe lagta he kabir ye chahta he ki vansh ko ridhima se pyaar ho...aur wo hurt ho jab use sab sach pata chale...use lagta he ye mission ke bad ridhima uske pas vapas aa jayegi...par tab tak ridhima ko pyaar ho jayega vansh se...aur kabir kho dega Ridhima ko...vese to abhi bhi mujhe kabir  ke pyaar par to doubt hi he...par ek bar ham mane ki uska ridhima ke liye pyaar sachcha he bhi to vansh ke pakdne ke mission ke chakkar me wo ridhima ko kho dega...

& kal ka kabir ka dialogue...aesa lagta he wo vansh ki jagah lena chahta he...

Exactly tajurba bolta hai. After seeing these episodes itna to samajh me aa hi gaya hai.

Plot bahut straight forward hai, depending ke Kabir Riddhima ko chahta hai ya nahi. Vansh ka pyaar Riddhima ke liye uski life ko 360 degree turn kar dega, aur wo willingly lose karega, for her. Lekin problem feelings ki hai. Kisi aadmi ko pati banake uske saath patni ki tarah rehna aur feelings na develop hona strange hai bahut. To Kabir pyaar karta hai ya nahi doesn't matter, kyunki woh Riddhima ko kho hi dega, kyunki tab tak Vansh aur Riddhima ek dusre ke liye kafi strongly feel karne lagenge, and will cross any limits for each other.