Omg yayyy girl🥳 I support you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg yayyy girl🥳 I support you
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Aww🤗❤️ you gave me a tough fight EXOL!
I was legit scared in this round😆
And you are one of the best players indeed! Had it not been for my sudden urge to change my answer from Champaran Movement to Salt one just like 2-3 hours before deadline you'd been the winner. 😆
Thanks guys🤗 and no I didn't score 10. This is a rumour, don't believe. 🤣
Congratulations Panditain 🥳You did it 🥳
Now I can chillax🤣🤣🤣 I am ready with my unique answers 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why do I feel Thug is purposefully ignoring my and Tani's quotes?🤔
Leave it😅
Going to read a WangXian FF will comeback afterwards
mujhe anxiety ho rahi 🤔
Omg yayyy girl🥳 I support you
Thanks. 🤗
Congrats Panditaain, u turning out to be the most consistent performer 🥳
Nahi re its 6, Tricky got 8 😭
Thug said u got 8 ..maybe recheck the goals too.
That piece of shit. I'm still by the popularity of Niagara Falls🤬
So am I
OMG, you are really the dark horse girl. Congratulations 🥳