Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
no she is also 8, she got Queen Elizabeth and UAE, non sheep.
Tell me if points and goals are tied then whats next?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
no she is also 8, she got Queen Elizabeth and UAE, non sheep.
Tell me if points and goals are tied then whats next?
Tricky! How did she do?🤣
V well, havent counted, but she did better then me
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
no she is also 8, she got Queen Elizabeth and UAE, non sheep.
Oh I thought UAE won :o
Are you sure about the goals????!!!! Count them again for me! I might have a chance 🤣
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
How many points u scored?? I lost count of point after Turkey 😅😂
Thank you 🤗 but will wait for Thug's final post 😆
5
Oh I thought UAE won :o
Are you sure about the goals????!!!! Count them again for me! I might have a chance 🤣
No chance re, Angel Falls did you good😂
God knows 🤣Tricky! How did she do?🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
both of you scored 8, but Tricky got more goals, so she is through.
I’m eliminated right ? 😂
Thug, how much Iceflames and I scored? 🤡