Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This shows Sara holds Sushant very special or else she would not put a picture of Sushant with saif on social media. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I can’t stomach the fact that an Ivy League graduate Sara didn’t pen an eulogy for SSR except a few emoji’s while now she’s made a post on promoting DB movie becoz her dad is also a part of this movie. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I can’t stomach the fact that an Ivy League graduate Sara didn’t pen an eulogy for SSR except a few emoji’s while now she’s made a post on promoting DB movie becoz her dad is also a part of this movie. 

I was surprised too. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sushants death definitely caught everyone by surprise. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A good effort escaping public wrath.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

why do the Ali Khan clan always name drop artists/writers etc to try to portray themselves as "intellectuals" ..

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Matlab zabardasti ka apne bapu ko genius banana hi hain! Ever since Sushant left I see Saif pitching himself to be a lot similar to Sushant.. Before that he never even took his name respectfully. So weird.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Matlab zabardasti ka apne bapu ko genius banana hi hain! Ever since Sushant left I see Saif pitching himself to be a lot similar to Sushant.. Before that he never even took his name respectfully. So weird.

Right 🙄

Zabardasti is the right word. 

We know how much of an  “intellectual” is Saif 😖🙄

Saif must have taught her about eugenics too. Hence the family’s aversion towards Sushant given the kind of elitist these ignorant dumbasses are. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

why do the Ali Khan clan always name drop artists/writers etc to try to portray themselves as "intellectuals" ..

I am kind of curious as to what's wrong in this ? What if Saif is also really an intellectual ? How do we decide who's that and who's not ?