
He looked so young instead 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

He looked so young instead 😊
❤️❤️😛Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mine too. I loved his entry 💋😘😘🥰😍
More than young 😆😛❤️ as charming as handsome as ever ❤️😛🥳🥳
this tokotokotoko is so cute 🤗Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Thank you 🙏 Toko Toko Toko Toko 👍🏼🤗🤗❤️❤️🥳
Announcement
Tomorrow will be the dialogue day! So ready to converse in only Karan ka dialogues (real/reel) and I'll give you the liberty to use gifs also for communication!
😎
My problems is that nowadays I can’t decide na 😆😆😒😒😒 full confused 🤷♀️ I am 😒😒Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Zohal decide if you love me or hate me 🤦♀️

I wonder what he was thinking 🤪
okay ma'am noted. 👍🏼Originally posted by: CaptainV
Announcement
Tomorrow will be the dialogue day! So ready to converse in only Karan ka dialogues (real/reel) and I'll give you the liberty to use gifs also for communication!
😎
Not more then you darling 🤗❤️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this tokotokotoko is so cute 🤗
He is thinking that should I destroy Basu boy now or no later 😒🤪 when I eat my lunch 🥗 😒😛