Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Tere liye hi toh signa chhod chhad k ? 🤔🤣
🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Tere liye hi toh signa chhod chhad k ? 🤔🤣
🥳
I became self obsessed here!🤣Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Number 3....anyone for the Mongolian Emperor?🤔
Me too
Did anyone discuss Q: 5? 😒
I don't know🤔Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Which movement is related to salt? thats the hint
not the answer but the country?🤔
I wrote ATG in 3rd question 😆
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9