Originally posted by: TrickyMind
I wrote that reply without googling/another thought.. That's the place I want to visit once 😆😆
i hope the place starts with C🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
I wrote that reply without googling/another thought.. That's the place I want to visit once 😆😆
i hope the place starts with C🤔
Number 3....anyone for the Mongolian Emperor?🤔
Tere liye hi toh signa chhod chhad k ? 🤔🤣i badly want to discuss answer no. 9 🤣
2nd one was easiest 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Number 3....anyone for the Mongolian Emperor?🤔
I thiught of this but I went with
Great
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I had two options
But I thought hence ki smile ka kamaal everyone knows hence when with him
Mysterious smile😆
Which movement is related to salt? thats the hintOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I still don't understand the hint I quit for 1st question😳
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Tere liye hi toh signa chhod chhad k ? 🤔🤣
YES YES YES 🤣
No 😭i hope the place starts with C🤔
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Number 3....anyone for the Mongolian Emperor?🤔
Me No. 😭
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9