Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I agree. We must focus on:
1. Blinds - stop
2. Nepotism - discourage
3. Outsiders - support
Kangana is helping with #1 and #2 at least.
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
U did to me for talking on kjo bolly mafia 😂 R u ranveer fan/ liking ?Did u see ranveer pic with pak isi agent .
Disclaimers, I m not bullying you. I find you unintentionally funny. Take it as a compliment.
You might like this. From my favorite (now almost defunct) blog.
https://memsaabstory.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/nahiiin-face-gallery15.pdf
This is too good......A gold mine! 👏 I am going to bookmark that link...thank you😎
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
You can't change your name atleast change your username once a year. Ppl get to attached to their userID and the "fame" they have associated with it on a random internet forum.🤣
I never thought of it that way but they keep saying you have to let go...letting go of a stupid handle is a good start I guess...Expect a new me anytime now...Lets see who will catch me! 😎😆
Khai stop starting new discussion topic on your darling 😡
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Plz calling out a person for calling Chinese ppl /China as Noodles and Italians as Pasta is not bullying. Wonder how she will feel if someone calls her Avakai or Gongura. 🤪 Very easy reply she gave that its shortcut she uses for them. Like Noodles is shorter to type than China. After that I havent even interacted with her directly, nor will I waste time trying to understand her incoherent verbose posts.😆 But even us interacting like this she will club it as bullying.
Khai stop starting new discussion topic on your darling 😡
Still a closet fan.
Originally posted by: slumgod..
Disclaimers, I m not bullying you. I find you unintentionally funny. Take it as a compliment.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
0