Anurag Kashyap on Kangana on NDTV- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

235

Views

15.2k

Users

40

Likes

479

Frequent Posters

IQ7MY7ZG3FNHP3MR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn


Nahin- Dejavu,cuttingchai, d-_-b

Ennuyi- Piyatrix

Haagi- Abbadabbajabba , I dont know he has million names.


I change my ID every year to throw ppl off my back.. 🤣


You didn’t tell me when I asked you before...😆


Ooops...I thought Ennuyi didn’t want her old id to come in the open....


@Bold: Not a bad idea...also you wont be leaving a trail behind you....😎

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WYPBZIUTIZLVMMJV


Hey you forgot me?

I answered 90876543357889 questions about why HR reacted when Kangu was just talking about silly ex. Khoon paseena diya hai mene.

I was talking about BW. No one from industry supported HR.

Only we did. You, Me, Maroon, Cricket and Zehreeli. Add those long essay writing Hr fans too. 😆


both had prob n washed their dirty laundry , i didn't support any harassment , torture . I didn't support any threats etc.. n calls out kjo n bolly mafia , me only not support criminal salman , bolly links with pak Isi d bolly mafia n all lol .
ITXTNWNZLSW6Y66Z thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: QFDRV4EH6FF25376

yes kid, I wasn’t talking about his death but his work and how people And his “fans” didn’t watch his movies

Except his fans did watch his films, kid.
tina59 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Justwatching



You go girl!!!



(And like others don’t come back 🤪)


Thank you, here you are, cannot forget you.


and thanks for your suggestion, will think about it.


meanwhile you keep going and plz don't leave the forum, its more fun with you around


Cheers

FHKCZZNJZCXVTUYZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ennyui is piyatrix 😱😱😱 shock laga shock laga. Is Raj still active with another I'd what happend to zee and Ranbirrocks and nadaan parinda ?

B7N4KFDKSOLLJGDM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Except his fans did watch his films, kid.

oh wow 👏
SDKNQVYULA5YH5IE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NI7DU2OPVHRKQTJJ

Isn't koiza cougartown 😆


WHAAAAAAAAAAT???? 😲


but CT is a guy and married. Koiza was a girl.

SDKNQVYULA5YH5IE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RP3VRG6XD6SLNEOR

Yea I'm bad with UNs too😆 only if they themselves reveal or someone points it out.. I think zoinks and nahiiinnn are best in catching new/changed UNs or MIDs 😆


They are also the best at keeping them a secret. ❤️😆

XIFPM6Y6FYJ5EJN3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 22OQYZPONBA37L7K


WHAAAAAAAAAAT???? 😲


but CT is a guy and married. Koiza was a girl.

Yea she changed her gender with her UN 😆 well thats what most people speculated 😆

SDKNQVYULA5YH5IE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RZEXXMSKWHCHOD6R

Yea she changed her gender with her UN 😆 well thats what most people speculated 😆


Damn should've realized from her Alia love. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WormikaGrubby · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWQ5vpEXs8
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".