Good that Anurag didn’t call Sushant when he himself ignored him when Dhoni became hit. Love how Karma plays it course. You run behind flashy things don’t respect good cinema, no one will watch you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Good that Anurag didn’t call Sushant when he himself ignored him when Dhoni became hit. Love how Karma plays it course. You run behind flashy things don’t respect good cinema, no one will watch you.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Now, I’m offended. 😭😭
You are not a high-level ka SRK fan as me na😛😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I don't recognize anyone who has changed their IDs😆
i am surprised Nahinn and En remember me as yamyam cuz I have no idea who they are😆
Nahin- Dejavu,cuttingchai, d-_-b
Ennuyi- Piyatrix
Haagi- Abbadabbajabba , I dont know he has million names.
I change my ID every year to throw ppl off my back.. 🤣
Originally posted by: WWS5ZZBXRRPOZQGE
I'll always be a very proud cherry fan 😆 And I'll never forgive koiza for leaving me all alone to handle the cherry fandom 😡
Isn't koiza cougartown 😆
Well I thought he was better than that.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Nahin- Dejavu,cuttingchai, d-_-b
Ennuyi- Piyatrix
Haagi- Abbadabbajabba , I dont know he has million names.
I change my ID every year to throw ppl off my back.. 🤣
Ahhh
Wait.. Ennuyi is Piyatrix?!!!!!!!!!!!I would never have guessed in a million years😆
🤗
I was really confused before this post. Thank you 🙏Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Nahin- Dejavu,cuttingchai, d-_-b
Ennuyi- Piyatrix
Haagi- Abbadabbajabba , I dont know he has million names.
I change my ID every year to throw ppl off my back.. 🤣
Lol if your Id was SRKDEEWANI 🤪ever than you can argue otherwise I win. 🤣Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
You are not a high-level ka SRK fan as me na😛😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
0