Anurag Kashyap on Kangana on NDTV- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

235

Views

15.2k

Users

40

Likes

479

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I disagree with some people saying people disliked kjo and Adi before, that’s not true. I loved karan j and Adi movies before but since sushant died, I honesty don’t even want to watch their movies. Also kangana has political agenda that I dislike but I admire how strong she is.

Edited by Terenaina - 6 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

summary please, the caption is confusing and Kanganu ki baatein mere palle nahi padti

ITXTNWNZLSW6Y66Z thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That is the interview from which this meme dialogue came out 🤣



B7N4KFDKSOLLJGDM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Aur sar pe chadhayo maharani ko

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Also kangana has political agenda that I dislike but I admire how strong she is.


Lots of strength in stealing credit 😆


zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

I don't recognize anyone who has changed their IDs😆

i am surprised Nahinn and En remember me as yamyam cuz I have no idea who they are😆

IQ7MY7ZG3FNHP3MR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't recognize anyone who has changed their IDs😆

i am surprised Nahinn and En remember me as yamyam cuz I have no idea who they are😆


Same here...Khai has changed so many ids and every time he has to reintroduce himself....😆

Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Wonder when will kangana stop hogging all the limelight/ attention/ footage out of everything in BW. It all started with sushant's suicide. It was fair point to raise the voice against nepotism. I know she is good at times, has a valid point too but it feels so damn repetitive and annoying to hear the same thing over and over again specially when it doesn't make that much difference in current meta of bollywood. It's not like one day kangana is going to say some spiritual mantra and all the bad people in BW is going to disappear all of sudden. My point is- ek baar bolke khisak lo na side main, Yeh baar baar kyu screen pe aana hai. LOL

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GYXKHZXIMJ75IYH7


Same here...Khai has changed so many ids and every time he has to reintroduce himself....😆

I don't recognize khai either😆 God I am bad at this😆

LSG5LDAVEBGL3G24 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Is it bad that I want Shekhar Kapur and Kangana to work? 😆

Starring : Only Kangana (hero, villain, producer , co writer , co director, co editor) 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WormikaGrubby · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWQ5vpEXs8
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".