Originally posted by: VintageWine
Imma quote myself again, cause Imma looking for some suggestions.
Hi dear. Write in the ccd thread and you will receive bunch of suggestions.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Imma quote myself again, cause Imma looking for some suggestions.
Hi dear. Write in the ccd thread and you will receive bunch of suggestions.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Hi dear. Write in the ccd thread and you will receive bunch of suggestions.
Why are u doing a phoebe..sabko behla phusla ke taking them to the new sheep cc 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Hi dear. Write in the ccd thread and you will receive bunch of suggestions.
Which is that thread?
Where is that?
Why are u doing a phoebe..sabko behla phusla ke taking them to the new sheep cc 😆
😆 i miss the cc ppl so i want to push them there lol
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0