I personally think my days as yamyam were the best on IF... Ahh.. the nostalgia😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I personally think my days as yamyam were the best on IF... Ahh.. the nostalgia😆
Hey we all have been banned once or twice, its ok..😆 as long we're dheet enough and comeback.. 😆
You too? What was your previous id?😲
Le flagbearer of Outsider and Feminism ... 🙄
She exploits the same “system” she is pretending to “dismantle “ .
Such a hypocrite.
Tareef ke liye shabd nahin hain ... But she lives in the same bottomless pit as Mahesh B.
One is wannabe OSho type another wannabe Sarkar . Kuch farak nahin hain.
As if u dont know.. not saying.. 😆
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Your ID used to get banned every time you said something...Now toh you have become a veteran!
I started to watch what I said 😆😆
As if u dont know.. not saying.. 😆
No honestly I don’t know...why do you say I knew?😕
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I personally think my days as yamyam were the best on IF... Ahh.. the nostalgia😆
Yea you were fun back then..
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
Le flagbearer of Outsider and Feminism ... 🙄
She exploits the same “system” she is pretending to “dismantle “ .
Such a hypocrite.
Tareef ke liye shabd nahin hain ... But she lives in the same bottomless pit as Mahesh B.
One is wannabe OSho type another wannabe Sarkar . Kuch farak nahin hain.
She is power hungry
If she is king than the mighty will be free to take what they want 😞
Anurag made a lot of sense here
Like a lot...
Just finished the whole interview...
Coherent, crisp and to the point 👍🏼👌 kudos
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
She is power hungry
If she is king than the mighty will be free to take what they want 😞
Like you said she should invest in Paani with her “God” Shekhar Kapur.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
0