Shivi shaadi means saasu ma damaad scope in plenty jai rb n vs🥳
that's the only best thing of this shaadi baaki sab don't deserve attention ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shivi shaadi means saasu ma damaad scope in plenty jai rb n vs🥳
that's the only best thing of this shaadi baaki sab don't deserve attention ...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maybe this upcoming wedding is related to the secret Shivani was carrying. 😆
what secret ??
I think she is Preg 🤪
That's very much possible. 😆Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
what secret ??
I think she is Preg 🤪
She left the breakfast table awkwardly in one scene. That made me feel she's hiding something.Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
what secret ??
I think she is Preg 🤪
Shadi BTS thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5169560#153692975
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That's very much possible. 😆
she seemed stressed out with someone phone calls then suddenly walking away during breakfast ...
Yeah I mentioned the same scene.Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
she seemed stressed out with someone phone calls then suddenly walking away during breakfast ...
Abbe nokjhonk wala chilla chilli .. not asli wala
Oh! Toh phir theek hai. Pehle bol deti 😆