Chalo now will watch him bye 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo now will watch him bye 😎
Just a thought - whenever most of us are free do you want to do a dialogue day.. Basically all conversations on the at for that day should have been said by k or any of his characters.
😎
yes yes yes I am in 😎Originally posted by: CaptainV
Just a thought - whenever most of us are free do you want to do a dialogue day.. Basically all conversations on the at for that day should have been said by k or any of his characters.
Shit I loved this edit 😭😭😢😢😢🥳🥳🥳🥳😘🥰😍😘😍😍
Originally posted by: CaptainV
Just a thought - whenever most of us are free do you want to do a dialogue day.. Basically all conversations on the at for that day should have been said by k or any of his characters.
I am in 🤗
Okay let's decide a day tomorrow once others reply. Goodnight 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9FV8PjYJN/?igshid=1gf8qbtfuwkda
Muzzy sir share this
He broke the vase 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I so want to burst you buble 😎 still all the best
I don't waste time I know not possible
Chal will share have abhi tak notice kiya hoga how he use to hold zoya from head protectively when ever there is falling scene that's ksg protectiveness
Sa wala interview camera galti se surbhi ke leg ke paas and he cover it camera on nahi hota woh kya karta wahi janta hain 😛
Regarding my meet only who damp superstar will say tum log idhar udhar mat ghuma chup chap meri vanity van main baitho main shot deke aata hoon. I mean why any star will care but he does
Itna hi nahi u remember night it was 9:30 only he told raat zada ho gayi hain if you guys want driver will drop you all in my car 😳
Woh we said meri car hain I will drop 😛
I have seen manny actor in Mumbai and how they behave he is diff 😎
People have problem with his personal life bt main sirf ek hi baat kahungi I know manny like me if not busy in building our careers we can talk about him 24 by 7 still never be bored even we know he is married to whot is at fault 😘😉 do I have to edit this part
Even I have met so many actors (worked with them up, close and personal) and I know that KSG is different than all of them. He is a gem of a person and I don’t say this because I already love him and I am a KSGian. But I have met him twice, I know how he is; I have heard seniors speak about him with respect and pride. Aur unki baatein sunke mujhe itna proud feel hota tha that I am a KSGian.
I know what all you have said is true Mithi, phir bhi mera stupid heart nahi manta 😩