Aww🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aww🤗
Aww Shaheen🤗I told you already... You're everyone's favorite.
I don't knew about others, but you're my favorite😊
But everybody says I am very strict and straight forward...
🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aww Shaheen🤗
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You too called her di?
No 🤣
But you or Sujz or someone called i think. I remember her making a post about age🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Maine aisa kya kiya ki sabko di bolna hai😳
🤣 Wo pata nahi.
*pouts in confusion*🤣 Wo pata nahi.
Result aa Gaya English test ka
Originally posted by: bhshre95
No 🤣
But you or Sujz or someone called i think. I remember her making a post about age🤣
Lol 😂 haan shre she made fuss about it 🤣