🤣
Really?😲 maine bhi koi gadbad ki kya?😆
Nancy wala i remember🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣
Really?😲 maine bhi koi gadbad ki kya?😆
Nancy wala i remember🤣
You too called her di?
Me doesnt believe🥺
🤣
I was feeling sleely when I was typing and instead of pressing this emoji😆 I clicked☺️woh bhi unintentionally.... And Now I realized it after reading your messages...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum sharma kyun rahi ho behen🤣
Yeh sab mujhse si kyun hojata hai...
I told you already... You're everyone's favorite.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me doesnt believe🥺
I don't knew about others, but you're my favorite😊
Haila!🤣I was feeling sleely when I was typing and instead of pressing this emoji😆 I clicked☺️woh bhi unintentionally.... And Now I realized it after reading your messages...
Yeh sab mujhse si kyun hojata hai...
Cute you are!