Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kya age ki baatein horahi hain yahan?😲😆
Lol 😂 behen tumari kammi thi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kya age ki baatein horahi hain yahan?😲😆
Lol 😂 behen tumari kammi thi 🤣
My day went so amazingly well. Feeling like a queen. My mama was crying saying her little miracle who was born premature and declared dead by docs not only survived but turned 18 today. My father gifted me a set of my favourite novel. My grandparents kept blessing me, my younger sister made card for me and is currently peeking into the phone as I'm typing this. My friends across the border and other parts of the globe wished me a blessed and happy birthday. I got heartfelt letter from my bestie/soulmate. My mates from previous school threw a virtual party for me as well. In conclusion I am so content and I am glowing with so much love and blessings.
Sorry for the rant, it feels nice to share things with people who care for you, love you. 🤗
Originally posted by: Briti1107
My day went so amazingly well. Feeling like a queen. My mama was crying saying her little miracle who was born premature and declared dead by docs not only survived but turned 18 today. My father gifted me a set of my favourite novel. My grandparents kept blessing me, my younger sister made card for me and is currently peeking into the phone as I'm typing this. My friends across the border and other parts of the globe wished me a blessed and happy birthday. I got heartfelt letter from my bestie/soulmate. My mates from previous school threw a virtual party for me as well. In conclusion I am so content and I am glowing with so much love and blessings.
Sorry for the rant, it feels nice to share things with people who care for you, love you. 🤗
Many many happy returns of the day Briti🥳
Sorry for the late wishes🤗
Originally posted by: Briti1107
My day went so amazingly well. Feeling like a queen. My mama was crying saying her little miracle who was born premature and declared dead by docs not only survived but turned 18 today. My father gifted me a set of my favourite novel. My grandparents kept blessing me, my younger sister made card for me and is currently peeking into the phone as I'm typing this. My friends across the border and other parts of the globe wished me a blessed and happy birthday. I got heartfelt letter from my bestie/soulmate. My mates from previous school threw a virtual party for me as well. In conclusion I am so content and I am glowing with so much love and blessings.
Sorry for the rant, it feels nice to share things with people who care for you, love you. 🤗
Awww 😍 your day went pretty cool Briti 😳 you are god's favourite 🥰 lucky girl 😇
So you are major now (cheers)🥂
It's good to share things with people you believe 😊
And thanks for sharing it with us ❤️
Love you too 🤗
Sab age ki confusion 😆
Bade log choti log ko didi bolrahi hein 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Awww 😍 your day went pretty cool Briti 😳 you are god's favourite 🥰 lucky girl 😇
So you are major now (cheers)🥂
It's good to share things with people you believe 😊
And thanks for sharing it with us ❤️
Love you too 🤗
😳🤗
Why you're sorry? Thanks a lot for the wishes. 🤗
Done and dusted that kahaniOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh abhi tak tumme YSR nahi samjrahi ? 🤣
Me feels badOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Chal chod it's her thought.