BTW, Where is Nancy yaar?? She haven't been here since four months, right???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BTW, Where is Nancy yaar?? She haven't been here since four months, right???
Tera toh alag hi tha behen
Hello Sujz🤗What's going on?
How are you Sujz?? It's been long talking with you..!
BTW, Where is Nancy yaar?? She haven't been here since four months, right???
Pata nahi.. I miss her writing 😵
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tera toh alag hi tha behen
Mein kya karti... Woh baat hi aisi karti..mujhe laga koi matured and humse badi hogi...😆
Yes...she is indeed one of the best writer of the forum...Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Pata nahi.. I miss her writing 😵
Exactly....Mujhe bhi yahin laga Alexia ko dekhe... 😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mein kya karti... Woh baat hi aisi karti..mujhe laga koi matured and humse badi hogi...😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I guess its me only😅
Shreya doesnt like people calling her di😅
Just call her Shreya or Minionite😆
Alexia Di?
Whats your age waise?
I am 18. If you're younger to me then I'll call you Ale. Moonlite no it's Minionite, damn the typo, sounds cool and reminds me of Hermione.
Britu🤗Originally posted by: Briti1107
I am 18. If you're younger to me then I'll call you Ale. Moonlite no it's Minionite, damn the typo, sounds cool and reminds me of Hermione.
How's your special day today?? Enjoying??
Enjoying a lot Shaheen. 🤗🤗🤗
Just got so many pure and love filled wishes from across the globe and I am feeling so very blessed, loved and happy. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Nothing is more beautiful than a heartfelt prayer and blessing. 😳