It was so damn awkward my God🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It was so damn awkward my God🤣
Kyun nahin aayega. Barso baad chat club mein kuch funny pada hai maine
👍🏼
Originally posted by: TOCWNSU5U7NGPW6J
Yeah I guess 🤔
Somewhat like this. Front short, back a bit above shoulder. Hair us straight TBH
If it looks somewhat like this, I am pretty sure it’s really pretty 👍🏼
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
If it looks somewhat like this, I am pretty sure it’s really pretty 👍🏼
Awwww thanks!
I was doing nakhre to not cut my hair, but dad promised to gift me something o want so I agreed 😛
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It was so damn awkward my God🤣
I can understand 🤣 A person who don't want Ji after her name, someone elder than her calling her Di. 😆
Originally posted by: BKEO3WY6LILSA44L
Awwww thanks!
I was doing nakhre to not cut my hair, but dad promised to gift me something o want so I agreed 😛
Gift mein kya mangogi?
Idk 😆 Abhi tak decide nahi Kiya 😛
"Shaheen"..... Mere baare itna lamba discussion.... Ab maine kya kar diya??
Originally posted by: HCL7Q5OQS3KI7P6W
Idk 😆 Abhi tak decide nahi Kiya 😛
Main help kar dun thoda 
Abhi keliye good night though, yaha bohut raat ho chuki hai 💤 shaheen mujhe yaha dekhar dhat na shuru hojaye