Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Frankly speaking I dont know if that will happen
Let's see. I hope ham me se jyada log jayenge but you are experienced you know the people better.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Frankly speaking I dont know if that will happen
Let's see. I hope ham me se jyada log jayenge but you are experienced you know the people better.
Oh! For studying new chapter you've spoiled your night sleep??
Umm. Not that much... 😒
Come only and only if you like itExactly...Hum BB family hai aajayenge with full on cooperation....
Ainvayi matt aana just to appease me🤣
I would only want one thing from you all to only read the format baki you should do if you want
Haan wo toh hai yaar. Sab cheez ke liye competition..!! These social norms have become reckless now especially for young talents...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aaj kal kuch bhi karo kam hi lagta hai
Itna competition upar se the so called societal pressure
No ideaLet's see. I hope ham me se jyada log jayenge but you are experienced you know the people better.
I would love it if people from all the forums come
Kyunki sirf BB ke log dikhenge to maza nahi ayega
Areh Nahin... Hum toh dil se forum ke Har sukh dukh mein hissa lena chahte hai😃.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Come only and only if you like it
Ainvayi matt aana just to appease me🤣
I would only want one thing from you all to only read the format baki you should do if you want
Ab tum organize kar rahi ho behen to aacha hi hoga..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea
I would love it if people from all the forums come
Kyunki sirf BB ke log dikhenge to maza nahi ayega
Ye v hai sirf BB ke log dikhenge to global ka koi fayda hi nhi hoga.
Hmmm...Padho lekin itna nahin ke halat kharab hojaye.... Health comes first Mishtu...Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Umm. Not that much... 😒
Hmmm...Padho lekin itna nahin ke halat kharab hojaye.... Health comes first Mishtu...
Yes... ❤️