Pranati- None Of Your Business Get Out

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

gosh this girl is fire and i don't want this fire to fizzle out when reyansh ask abt archit she just ask him to get out wow for the first time i am seeing a female lead of EK so strong and confident all her female leads does but pranati is of another level she is so straight forward and balance she is emotional where she should be...sweet where she should be and fire when she needs to be

i love the way she gives tit to tat to dadi

the strict mother avatar to jugnu

her guilt for breaking archit's heart

her anger and hatred towards reyansh

she is so realistic and aneri lives and breathes pranati

It was epic 'none of ur business get out'...she has the guts that too the man is the father of her daughter

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I started following the show post watching the lockdown episodes. I hope she stays the same fire and can bring reyansh and jugnu in line. I am already excited seeing her drag reyansh to search for jugnu to get her to school. I can totally imagine the father- daughter being scared of pranati when they mess up, I am eagerly waiting for an episode where they lose their shit over messing up something and fearing the consequence of when pranati finds out.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

I started following the show post watching the lockdown episodes. I hope she stays the same fire and can bring reyansh and jugnu in line. I am already excited seeing her drag reyansh to search for jugnu to get her to school. I can totally imagine the father- daughter being scared of pranati when they mess up, I am eagerly waiting for an episode where they lose their shit over messing up something and fearing the consequence of when pranati finds out.

father-daughter are really scared of pranati🤣the way jugnu came to her w/o arguing when pranati call out for her and reyansh hides his beer🤣

only she can bring father-daughter in line🤣

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

father-daughter are really scared of pranati🤣the way jugnu came to her w/o arguing when pranati call out for her and reyansh hides his beer🤣

only she can bring father-daughter in line🤣

Writers on the forum, can we please come up with something fun and cheeky capturing this !! This would such a great lockdown read 🤣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

Writers on the forum, can we please come up with something fun and cheeky capturing this !! This would such a great lockdown read 🤣

Eagerly waiting to read some good stories from the writers here. 😊

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Eagerly waiting to read some good stories from the writers here. 😊

I just have no time yaar....concept not coming into my mind too...hope soon i will write something out