Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

All kept aside I wanna know why Dadu's suddenly so against civilians now. Him not going for the wedding looked rude

Also wanna know why Bunty's mad at Suman?😆 Hadn't he given his blessings already?

I would also like a clarification. When he criticized the Kapoor family for getting a civilian jamai, I thought like why does he care about this? It is their family matter. Plus, putting restrictions on Suman & Kanchan for dating only an army officer? Like what is that about?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Exactly!! Also remember Beena said that "what happened years ago that Daadu distrusts civillians so much" and then Ramesh said "Don't bring this up again" Yeh story kab aur kahan se aayi ðŸ¤ª It seems a bit random...tbh I feel like the Tiwari family has gone a little crazy during lockdown maybe ðŸ˜† hota hai hota hai....I just hope the backstory isn't something like Daadu had a daughter (Vijay & Ramesh's sister) who went against family wishes and married a civilian who cheated or beat her but one thing for sure...this whole civilian vs army and Tiwari family (except Kancha) will be kabab mein haddi for Suvan

I feel he mustve had a bad experience like either you mentioned or perhaps it was engrained in his mind back when he grew up.😆 Who know?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Wish they show some FB like Shravan remembering how she forgave him...

this would make more of a logical sense. Or perhaps, a school scene where they mentioned about how Shravan donated his blood & Suman openly appreciated his gesture. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, Daadu told Damru to give Shravan tea & smiled genuinely when Shravan confessed his truth to Vijay. 

Word. What happened in the vacation? Did Shravan beat Dadu at chess and so he's mad at him😆

Devraj's and Vijay's convo seemed normal to me. The fact that they weren't bothered by Shravan and Suman meeting, it looked like a normal tiff between two friends honestly.

The promo exacerbated our worries. Now let's see how they go forward with the story.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

I feel he mustve had a bad experience like either you mentioned or perhaps it was engrained in his mind back when he grew up.😆 Who know?

Must be.

But then he was normal with Vijay having a friend in Devraj?😕 Didn't they say they were childhood friends?🤔

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Word. What happened in the vacation? Did Shravan beat Dadu at chess and so he's mad at him😆

Devraj's and Vijay's convo seemed normal to me. The fact that they weren't bothered on Shravan and Suman meeting, it looked like a normal tiff between two friends honestly.

The promo exacerbated our worries. Now let's see how they go forward with the story.

I think Suman & Shravan had an inkling of tensions arising amongst the family but Vijay & Devraj might've felt that their feud shouldn't affect the relationship between Shravan & Suman. I mean, both are quite young, IMO, to meddle into elderly affairs & they should focus on masti & academics. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Must be.

But then he was normal with Vijay having a friend in Devraj?😕 Didn't they say they were childhood friends?🤔

IDK what incident occurred. Hopefully, it is explained. 

Bucky thumbnail

I think Suman & Shravan had an inkling of tensions arising amongst the family but Vijay & Devraj might've felt that their feud shouldn't affect the relationship between Shravan & Suman. I mean, both are quite young, IMO, to meddle into elderly affairs & they should focus on masti & academics. 

Yes that's good actually. I hope they don't go the promo way

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Yes that's good actually. I hope they don't go the promo way

I agree. While it was a relief that the promo was aired, we all were just so frazzled as to how the heck did things take a 360 degree turn?😆 Plus, one episode can't justify the questions in our mind.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Must be.

All the answers is Corona happened & they are trying to adjust! So loopholes will be there