My Grandma is typical Kokila Modi and Trilochan kaka types...
Omg! Really? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My Grandma is typical Kokila Modi and Trilochan kaka types...
Omg! Really? 😲
Yeah...More than that. Now you imagine...
Don't use word shame behen controversy ho jayegi...
Yeah I will be careful next time. I didn’t mean that’s a shame though. I meant that that was a said thing. Sorry I am bad at words
I have no problem but not everyone..Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Yeah I will be careful next time. I didn’t mean that’s a shame though. I meant that that was a said thing. Sorry I am bad at words
😆
Sorry for what?? I am enjoying it.. I love them and they're my life...
Hitler giri yahan bhi hain but theek hai we manage by avoiding😎
Sorry for what?? I am enjoying it.. I love them and they're my life...
Oh. But me can't imagine someone like that in my life. Or maybe those kinda people are not really bad. They are like coconut. Hard exterior but what lies inside is rather soft❤️