Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Galti se mistake kardi thug ne 🤣
Wait.. is TC a she or a he? I’m confused 🤣
Lmao minionite have been driven nuts by now
Next round onwards I am out ..so I need not send answers is it ??
Galti se mistake kardi thug ne 🤣
Ok he edited the mistake. I trust you now 🤣
Meri punjaban behen! I was joking🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Yes girrrrrrrl, I rock at losing 🔥🔥
I’m the most consistent loser of this tournament. One must always follow the footsteps of our idols. AB Jr will be proud of me 🧡
Inconsistency can leave others confused. Won't know what to expect from you next time. This is a great skill for this game 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9