Quite close. Thankfully I qualified for the next round this time.
Congrats abhi 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Quite close. Thankfully I qualified for the next round this time.
Congrats abhi 🥳
Thanks itsJustHrideyy🥳
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
I hope next round is easier. Waise this is good training for the next sheeple game. Alia and DP are sheep favs. Go with the obvious answer such as PC for HW. Go based on gut instinct. So on and so forth.
Shreya I plan to be so good at this that by BB time I'm in top 5 at the very least. The less said about you the better. 😂
@ Bold: First sentence I approve of. Second sentence....😡 You just dropped to the bottom missy.
I have 234 goals (instead of 235), I guess.
@FingerFetish -
I got whom you love to hate the most but who the hell is this red nosed reindeer?? Is he aalloo ki pattis? 
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Yeah, we had some matching answers. TBH, this result was unexpected. 😆
Carry on with your cool performance in the league.⭐️
Congratulations Girl and LP you both did awesome 🥳 Very close call 👏
Originally posted by: Minionite
@ Bold: First sentence I approve of. Second sentence....😡 You just dropped to the bottom missy.
Oops. Sorry. 😇
VERY close competition, but Tris is taking the crown this time. It was nice knowing you, sir opponent
See you in the league 

Bring me my next competition
After all this drama in my life, I'm so freaking ready.

Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Major revelation of this scorecard; TC_FA is a he? 😲
Arey i'm a girl 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9