Finally my sabzi is ready,ab rotis ki turn 😬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally my sabzi is ready,ab rotis ki turn 😬
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You never know what silent sheeps will answer. Just hope you have written abundance of Mastaani. She seems like game changer here. 🤪
I share 4 answers with LP. So rest 6 will decide what will happen. Let's see what happens. 🤡
I changed half of my Mastani answers to someone else
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Anyone read 50 shades of grey🤣
I started. It was so boring i left it unfinished
Idk if its just me but if I drink it every day I start feeling hot and sweaty
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Haven't read it yet🤣 I was planning to read this one. I usually pick up Rom coms lol
My favorite author in that genre is Sophie Kinsella🤣
I have her books Can you keep a secret and Ive got your number
Havent read yet
watching it currently
Finally my sabzi is ready,ab rotis ki turn 😬
This was fast !!!
Am sure your rotis will be ready and dinner served before Result time 👏👍🏼
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I have her books Can you keep a secret and Ive got your number
Havent read yet
I liked them. Esp Can you keep a secret😆
Finally my sabzi is ready,ab rotis ki turn 😬
You are cooking dinner?.
When will the results come out?😕
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
3