Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Has anyone read You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle?
No. How it is!?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Has anyone read You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle?
No. How it is!?
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Has anyone read You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle?
I read a 1/4th of it
Got bored and left it
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I have green, ginger, peppermint and ilaichi tea
What I drink depends on my mood
I am quite fussy about tea. I only like Ginger tea. 😆
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Has anyone read You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle?
Adding it reading list 🤗
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Yep you’re right. Also white rice and basmati rice should be avoided too.
if she has rice on a daily basis, she should opt for the brown one or the boiled one
We always try different rices...laila, wafa etc
toh start karo phir 😃
This thread takes up all my time😛
have you watched yakeen ka safar?
Originally posted by: 3QCAYBP5PCO4PXQ2
I only have laal chaa... tea leaves and hot water.. yea thats it..
Ever tried lebu chaa ??
Haven't read it yet🤣 I was planning to read this one. I usually pick up Rom coms lol
My favorite author in that genre is Sophie Kinsella🤣
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
3