did reyansh just reveal his feelings?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

these words of reyansh caught my mind 'ishq to ta hi lekin izhar karna mushkhil hogaya tha kisi ke dil me tha to kise ke zubaan me tha kisi ki mazoori thi to kisi ki majboori thi

this is something really deep we all know reyansh he is naughty a prankster but at the same deep down he is a complex troubled man in emotions and he doesn't know how to express his feelings,i felt when he was talking about prayansh love story during the reunion he somehow reveal his feelings to pranati how he felt during his college days but as usual she did not understand as he fake it with a smirk again due to mallika existence

i felt he loves her but doesn't know how to express his feelings to her the feelings were always in his heart but could not confess as he was in compulsion due to his dark family for her own good happiness thus he left her 

even in their room scenes he did say he understand her feelings as she left archit for his own good and he become emotional and did confess that sometimes one have to let go loved ones for their happiness but as usual he mask it with a smile

there is more back story and shades of reyansh all hidden and its unfolding slowly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Yup!! He has confessed and spoken a lot of things some he covered well with a smirk like you said and some pranati didn’t understand because she was angry eg- he said he didn’t want her to marry him and come to his house where they don’t treat women with respect. He has been vocal why he didn’t want to marry her but I don’t think pranati was not in the right head space.

to your point - yes he is a very deep and complex person. He doesn’t show his emotions. He knows he feels for pranati but he always tried to not show it. He makes an effort to not show his feelings. 
I feel he has accepted jugnu only because of Pranati.

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Reyansh very frustrated so he not now but pyaar samne aake rahega.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Don't get too excited babe!

He keeps giving such hint un every episode & does the opposite. 

Actions speak louder than words.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Don't get too excited babe!

He keeps giving such hint un every episode & does the opposite. 

Actions speak louder than words.

the boy will definitely surprise us🤣🤣