Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I wanted to ask one question
Sony TV ko Sony uncle kyu bolte hai
Star Plus ko sitara
Colors ko Rangeela
Zee ko kya
🤣
Is it for real😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I wanted to ask one question
Sony TV ko Sony uncle kyu bolte hai
Star Plus ko sitara
Colors ko Rangeela
Zee ko kya
🤣
Is it for real😆🤣
@Bhagu how's Barrister Babu? It's on #2 yet again on IF🤔
Btw I was listening to Unch Mazha Zoka sound track after you mentioned BB reminding you of it. And it's so good! I'd almost forgotten about it.
Attaching just the link.....(don't wanna disturb other folks😅)
Lavy have you listened to this one? You'll like it I think😊
It's beautiful....
I haven't watched many marathi serials hence never listened to this one...
TFS! It was amazing❤️
It's beautiful Mishti!
Lavy, I finally found someone for the role of Piyush in my FF😭
@ B hmm....I don't...know...why...Obama...revitalize...this..old..saying..
BTW....I was not...looking for...Thanks...just telling the truth...buddy...😉
Truth hurts🥺😆
Neah...that distracts...for..most...
Distraction is good at times😉
When are you updating your FF 😭
Just a thought......is...not...that...would be... abhi "bhi" zinda hai...just curious ji...
You're correct but I converted the dialogue 'Hum abhi zinda hai' to 'ye cupid abhi zinda hai'😆
You are a quick learner Isa👏🥳
I am thinking of a leap again... So wrapping up pre leap. Wednesday... I guess...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5