Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's alright....you both can share😆
Neah....its all for Priya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's alright....you both can share😆
Neah....its all for Priya
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maybe telling them gives them inspiration😆
Neah...that distracts...for..most...
Originally posted by: priya185
generally it is called motw so I wrote that as that is the first thing that came to mind
Please no worry...I was just translating through the def. you're the expert on this...👍🏼
Beautiful edit Mishti❤️
Hi Mishti! Valo achho...nice gifs...TFS 🤗
I am good! 🤗❤️
Oh good! I might give it a try👍🏼
@pink Ho! I agree. Me too didn't follow much after the time lapse. The story was good.
About the song, tevha neet umjat navhta (Back then it wasn't much comprehended) But now that I listen to it, kaay surekh shabd rachna aani geet aahe! (What wonderful word construction and composition!)
Ho
especially that line खेळण्याचे होते वय (It was age of playing) as the girl is 8 years old
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5