Oh...aloo became botato during the course of these two threads. Got it, thanks
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh...aloo became botato during the course of these two threads. Got it, thanks
And you didn't write her name where she looks an obvious winner ,first one 😆
Why you didn't write Kaun Tujhe one. 😆 I have a feeling Mastani would win for third too 😆 Many have written her name.
😭 sheep log aur meri soch kabhi nahi milti
Not cry...I am sure to get 2-3 points🤡
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
And you didn't write her name where she looks an obvious winner ,first one 😆
Why you didn't write Kaun Tujhe one. 😆 I have a feeling Mastani would win for third too 😆 Many have written her name.
I changed from mastani to kaun tujhe actually
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
If I lose the point because of my last minute change, I will get very angry
Either I will score good or very bad in this round. Average score ke Kam chance hai😆
Whybi feel doomed by this cup tourney complexity
I changed from mastani to kaun tujhe actually
Glad, I guess, we need more votes for Kaun Tujhe... Kaun Tujhe for the win 🥳
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Who's botato?🤣
Sorry guys this time not gonna reveal cos I'm scared seeing all the discussion here.🤣
But congratulations Panditain for qualifying the cup round, now you will chill and relax like Sreefan and Obsessed along with Nahinn 🥳
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
And you didn't write her name where she looks an obvious winner ,first one 😆
Why you didn't write Kaun Tujhe one. 😆 I have a feeling Mastani would win for third too 😆 Many have written her name.
Yr if you scroll some old threads of BWF you will legit see Sophie being made fun of... Ek time tha koi Shaadi,award,function thread pe sabka sawaal hota tha Sophie aayi🤣 apna ashirwad dene
Ghanta, I barely got 3 in last round thanks to google. This round Zero only. Ab toh tumhare sheeple tournament ka intezaar hai. Thug ke sheep are beyond my comprehension
Itna jaldi khatam thread🤓