I think I will score only 3/4 points. 😭
I think I will score only 3/4 points. 😭
I don’t even remember the questions
woh award nahi hota, bas ek certificate hota hain. NA was won by Surabhi Lakshmi that year.
Originally posted by: HXTZUINLLVIKT7XW
I seriously don't have any clue 😆 All I know about you is that you are a veg 😆
And Drama King/ Nautanki!
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
woh award nahi hota, bas ek certificate hota hain. NA was won by Surabhi Lakshmi that year.
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification Masterji! 👍🏼
considering the huge hullabaloo, I thought she won an award 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Damn I thought people with go with Aloo but then I thought it's National Award not filmfare so went with Mulk. I will get a hard thappad foe this.
🤣aray most went with thappad only..I for some reason couldnt think of her bas wohi 3/4 naam yaad aa rahe thein
I'm legit just blindly scrolling through these depressing answers right now

No one wrote 5 for mastani?
I hope so I want a thappadOriginally posted by: XMR52IRIQJO7T5PK
🤣aray most went with thappad only..I for some reason couldnt think of her bas wohi 3/4 naam yaad aa rahe thein
Milch relationship. 😆
Silpa love you 🤗