Looks like results ll be up soon 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Looks like results ll be up soon 😆
Wow lagta hai I’m the only one who has gone with Jhansi ki Rani of Bollywood for the 1st one.Ek point gaya.🥺
Idk what to do now
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Got it or not 🤣
Yes! Doesn’t match at all🤣 Unique answer is mine. Thug please confirm karna
Even I
Hrithik should do a movie with her
Tera Rasta Chhodu na....
I want to sing forever, love this song 🤣
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Wow lagta hai I’m the only one who has gone with Jhansi ki Rani of Bollywood for the 1st one.Ek point gaya.🥺
🤣 I did not pick Jhansi sorry
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Wow lagta hai I’m the only one who has gone with Jhansi ki Rani of Bollywood for the 1st one.Ek point gaya.🥺
Omg didn't even think about her. She can definitely win.🥺
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9