SHEEP ROUND TWO: CCD. DEADLINE OVER, but no answer revealing- Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

39.8k

Users

35

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


For number 1 mine also 💪


Maroon, khushi K aansoo 😭

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago


😳😳 😳

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Then I may have guessed it! Our answer doesn’t match🤣

I knew it🤣

Unique jo hai🤣

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

2 goals confirmed🤣

3 Maroon also 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


🥺 Mujh se toh hint nahi crack ho paya!


Masakali ??? 🦅


I hope I didn’t reveal too much 😂

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Got it or not 🤣

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Masakali ??? 🦅


I hope I didn’t reveal too much 😂


Nope. I picked someone else then🤣

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Pakka na

Feeling guilty hurting you

It wasnt intentional


Dean Winchester GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Nope. I picked someone else then🤣


Aapki marzi


Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Nope. I picked someone else then🤣

Even I picked someone else

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 4 months ago

That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".