Poll
Shahrukh versus Ranbir. Who is the better actor?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Both are overrated actors. Ark was really good in 90s. His all home production movies are nothing by disappointments.
Ranbir is famous for his personal life than professional.
Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz
Guddu,KHNH,Dilwale,KANK,Chahat,Josh,DTPH,CE,HNYetc say hi.
Come on. Shahrukh was not bad in Kal Ho Naa Ho, Josh and Dil Toh Paagal Hai. He was quite good in my honest opinion.
Originally posted by: heartbleed
Come on. Shahrukh was not bad in Kal Ho Naa Ho, Josh and Dil Toh Paagal Hai. He was quite good in my honest opinion.
Kal ho na ho he was very good. I loved him in that movie. Josh and DTPH was over the top.
Kal ho na ho he was very good. I loved him in that movie. Josh and DTPH was over the top.
I found him endearing in Josh and Dil Toh Paagal Hai.
Only in this forum RK will win lol. I wish I saw half the hype outside social media.
Don't tell me you have not loved any performance by Ranbir.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
SRK could romance the hair implants off of Ranbir , that’s how good he is
He ate him up alive in that one emotional scene in ADHM.
There are other genres as well. Granted Shahrukh might be better than Ranbir in romance genre. But is he better in portraying other emotions on screen as well?
For the kind of faces SRK made in the movie as part of his overacting.Originally posted by: heartbleed
Come on. Shahrukh was not bad in Kal Ho Naa Ho, Josh and Dil Toh Paagal Hai. He was quite good in my honest opinion.
Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz
For the kind of faces SRK made in the movie as part of his overacting.
What kind of faces are you talking about? I didn't get you.
Other than Rocket Singh where he did a decent job, Ranbir always has that rich, entitled air about him in all his characters, SRK does way better in blending into his roles. And coming to grey shades, did not find RK menacing in Rajneeti as he was supposed to be, other actors would have performed much better in that role. SRK on the other hand did some iconic negative roles, plus he looks a hot baddie like in Raees and Don, which is a bonus.
Every Shah Rukh acting moment in all his movies has:
a. Over-acting
b. Heavy breathing
c. Facial contortions
d. Extensive arching of eyebrows, and finally the grand daddy of them all,
e. Copious tears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaA3nxhE-Wd/?igsh=MXR4MXo5anVkZzE2Zg%3D%3D
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
35