Good night!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Good night!❤️
Guess...you're correct on this...the difference is you folks' night time is our daytime means work hours..it's a bit tough but.I try to be online as most of you're there at that time........
🤗🤗
In your case, that must be more tough and we're thankful 🤗❤️
Hi girls, I’m back. 😎 How are you all doing ? I missed you all so much ❤️
Hi Irika and Meena!🤗
Hi Meena and Bucky. How are you both?
2 days to go for the new episodes 🥳so excited and 3 days to go for our cutie Mohits birthday.
It’s time to celebrate
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Hi Meena and Bucky. How are you both?
2 days to go for the new episodes 🥳so excited and 3 days to go for our cutie Mohits birthday.It’s time to celebrate
I'm good. Currently replying to the posts I missed last night. How are you doing?
Yes it's double celebration on the block! Me too can't wait!🥳
I'm good. Currently replying to the posts I missed last night. How are you doing?
Yes it's double celebration on the block! Me too can't wait!🥳
I’m also good. Me too catching up everything I missed the last few weeks.
Where is everybody today??
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Hi girls, I’m back. 😎 How are you all doing ? I missed you all so much ❤️
We too missed you Irika!🤗
I am good! Wbu?
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
I’m also good. Me too catching up everything I missed the last few weeks.
Where is everybody today??
I am here itself!🤗
Hi guyssss!!!🤗
So...I am alive🤣And, completed my book😭Finnaaallyyy!!!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5