lmao I'm getting so damn lazy when it comes to writing. 😆 I'll see when I have it in me to sit down and write. Literally takes me hours to write.
Will you complete this??
It is really good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lmao I'm getting so damn lazy when it comes to writing. 😆 I'll see when I have it in me to sit down and write. Literally takes me hours to write.
Will you complete this??
It is really good
Please continue the story ... u have penned the first part beautifully!!
Please continue the story ... u have penned the first part beautifully!!
I think sammy has given up writing.
I am also waiting for this story to finish properly.
Unfortunately I have 💔 I'm always too busy to sit down on my laptop and spend hours to write. Even if I make the plan to do so, something comes up that I can't get time.
Unfortunately I have 💔 I'm always too busy to sit down on my laptop and spend hours to write. Even if I make the plan to do so, something comes up that I can't get time.
Oh that's unfortunate indeed. In that case, just a suggestion, would you consider completing the story in collaboration with other writers. Nandini and ican write amazing stories too!!
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3