Originally posted by: itsRitzi
I find their height differences cute.. Even in dance they looked cute
I like their height diffirences too 😳....it adds more grace to the couple❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
I find their height differences cute.. Even in dance they looked cute
I like their height diffirences too 😳....it adds more grace to the couple❤️
That also looks so hot ☺️
Yeah lots of RidhAnsh scenes on the way 😎
Makers toh Phele hi itna RidhAnsh dediye hehe we are lucky.. Their interaction are intriguing
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
I’ve also seen the promo on IG can’t wait to see the upcoming episodes
Can you please share the link to the new promo.
Can you please share the link to the new promo.
I can’t post links yet since I’m a newbie but if you got to Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 official IG page you’ll find the new promo there
Aaj ka episode
Thank you scene ❤️
VR mansion😎
RidhAnsh are interesting, very interesting
Next week is going to be interesting
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Next week is going to be interesting
Yes
Shaadi ho gayi bhaiya-bhabi ki🤣 vansh bro is duronto express😎