PRANBIR- ARHANA OS: Drunk In Love

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Drunk IN Love

Part A:

Ranbir had entered the bar an hour ago.

Loud music, bar food, peanuts, chips. Jangle of voices. Men and women were partying .In another corner pint glasses, shot glasses, someone crying in corner, standing drinkers at the bar, couples in secluded bays, laughing, back slapping, drinking games, another round, pink cheeks, boasting, swearing.

Akh lad jaeve could be heard in the background with people dancing.

Present times

The harsh scent of drink can be smelt of my person. I knew it, why wouldn't I?Today I had not consumed a can or 2 of beer  for social drinking or to keep up my RANBIR KOHLI bad boy image.I had consumed vodka that too 2 glasses down.Why had I done it??

The answer was Prachi.

I had drunk in silence hoping that the answer would lie at the bottom of the glass and then the bottom of the next glass and then the next bottle and the next. And the night dragged on.

Now I saw the people around me staring at me, struggle to keep my balance, and off course like Prachi they did not trust me to keep my balance . It’s like some sort of outer body experience. Somewhere, deep inside I know my brain is sending signals to stop. Whether or not my body is listening is a different story. 

I could hear Aryan's angry voice that had left me 1/2 hour ago saying that I was behaving very selfishly and had no concern for Mom, Dad, Dida him and my other well wishers.

Did he not get it.It was not that I wanted to worry them but they wanted me to be happy and right now I wanted to cry so much ,feel so much ,wallow in self pity so that tomorrow morning; I would not cry and emerge a stronger Ranbir , ready to fight for himself and for the people that trusted me.

The word Trust again made his throat cloggy.

Prachi mujh par Trust kyu nahi karti.Jab mujhey chickchiki se nafrat thi tab bhi Maine usse trust kiya tha ki woh aise drugs,chori and food poisioning kae kaam nahi kar sakte.

Could she not trust him even after being his friend.

They had shared so much and always emerged out stronger, why did she have to trust Maya.

God he was so stupid.He had wanted to make Prachi jealous but was the  pretense of kissing Maya and taking her to a secluded room really needed?

Ranbir kya kiya tune.Kya faida bolne ka ki you want to be a good boy when you really just mess up everything. 

Par molestation he thought.NEVER.

Maybe this was his Karma.He knew most of the girls that he had dated also weren't serious and knew Ranbir also wasn't .

That was why he never made any relationship physical but maybe unknowingly he had broken some girl's heart who was really serious. 

God I am sorry.Please

Was this how he was getting his karma back?

Prachi was shredding his heart to pieces .

Aryan-Ranbir 

Aryan stood at the corner of the bar eyeing Ranbir.His head hurt and he wanted to relax.

Aryan had enough.

Although he had told Ranbir that he would have sat with him ,had drinks with Ranbir only if Ranbir was worried about his involvement in the molestation case but wished to just let go.

He knew Ranbir cared not for his reputation or the case but the fact that the lady who he had fallen head over heels had balantly ignored him and also gone to support Maya.

But he wanted this to end  and relax too.He had enough to cope up with chuck's constant worry, Rhea's snapping and his mother badmouthing Prachi and her family.Also he had a really bad fight with Shahana regarding Prachi.

Maybe this was the best time to take a drink or 2 with Ranbir, calm down his nerves, get his mind detoxed from all the drama going on and maybe just maybe also think about shahana, their ugly spat and feel.....i..n..g..s..

Aryan called up their driver and instructed him to come pick them up from Dowbtown bar at 10.

Sending the driver the message and live location he proceeded to join Ranbir .

Prachi Ranbir Aryan Shahana

Unknown to these 2, Prachi and Shahana had been calling them for the last 10 minutes.

Ranbir out of frustration had picked up Prachi's call and kept the phone aside.Aryan had put his phone on silent mode and was letting go sitting on the pub chair having vodka with Ranbir.

Prachi: Shahana aas paas ki awazo se lag raha hai ki yeh kisi disco ya pub mai hai.Humhae inke paas Jaana hi padega.We have to tell them the truth.

Shahana: Par Prachi kaha doondegay hum inhe.Rhea se pooch nahi sakte and I don't think ki inhone kisi family member ko inform kiya hoga.

Aur Aryan bhi phone nahi utha raha aur Aryan bhi Ranbir ki tarah paglo ki tarah bol raha tha matlab usne bhi pee hai .

Prachi:Matlab yeh dono hi drive nahi kar sakte.Aur kisi ko bataya nahi hai.Ruk Shahana mai na Vikram sir se driver ka number maangti hoon aur unko request karti hoon ki woh Aryan Ranbir ka pata bataeye humhae.

Get ready shahana hum waha ja rahe hai.

Part B

Prachi and Sahana in the car

Prachi had called Ranbir's driver and had asked him about the location of Ranbir's conference in the evening.

The driver did not have any clue but he had rung Prachi after a while to clarify that Aryan baba had called their driver to downtown bar and the car was to  pick them up at 10.

Prachi looked at her watch, it was 9 o clock and she had been continuously calling them since 8:30 so that means they would be atleast 2-3 if not more glasses down.

Sahana had called up Aryan's driver and had said that Prachi madame was also supposed to attend that meeting ,so please come and pick her up.

They both got dressed up in their Jeans and kurta.

They lied to sarita ji about Abhi asking them for a file and left the house and reached the bar.

ARYAN AND SAHANA

Sahana:Aryan. Please yaha se chalo ,Dekho tum toh good boy ho na please .Kitni pe li hai tumnae.Itne kyu pe li hai jitne handle nahi hoti.Itne peeni hi thi toh first time Ranbir ki guidance mai ghar par try karte.Chalo ab Aryan mere saath.

Aryan:Dekh Sahana.Right now I am irritated and mai bhi chill karna chahta hoon please.Mujhey abhi yeh acha bura wala lecture nahi sunna so please if you can leave me alone.

Sahana kept irritating him till he went outside the bar to avoid her.Nearby was a park, he came and sat on the Bench.She came and sat near him.

Aryan:Sahana, you remember the day when your kurti was torn and I had come to help you.That day you had made it clear I am not someone who you would consider dating, so why this extra concern for me and anyways dil Ranbir ka toota hai mera nahi usko samjhao mujhey nahi.

Sahana:Was at loss of words.She tried...par tum toh good boy ho na.

Aryan:Yaar nahi banna mujhey good boy.Ranbir is hurt but I cannot do anything for him.He does not see sense.Ghar par everyone is worried woh bhi nahi samaj rahe give him time, he will be alright.Unki poore story bhi nahi bata sakte na.Rhea keeps on insulting Prachi poora din.Mom ko bas har cheez mai middle class ko blame karna hai.I mean what!!!

Papa isn't home on most days .I have an incomplete family Sahana.Mom is always so negative.Papa isn't home much.The last time I saw him showing some form of emotional outburst was when he was trying to protect a lady from kidnappers and mom was fuming. 

Chucks is a emotional and kind soul but whenever he is home and specially in him room;he is lost .As if you koi aur time zone mai jee rahe hai.Rhea ka toh tumhae pata hi hai.

Kohli's perfect family hai loving, sharing and caring in equal measure.

Apne family toh mai balance nahi kar paya ,I don't want their's to fall apart too.

I don't want to be a god boy who tries to sort everything out , I...I...I want to be a bad boy who just blames others ,his fate and can be rude and selfish.

Sahana:Oh. God aryan. I am so sorry. So sorry.

Mai toh har kuch hamesha aise hi bolte rehti hoon Maine kabhi realize hi nahi kiya .

Aryan:Nahi Sahana.In fact I envy you.To be able to express so frankly. 

Saying this he hugged her.A weight was lifted from his shoulders.

To his surprise two soft arms tightened around his torso in a cage that felt so secure.

PRACHI RANBIR

The world had started to spin.I felt beads of precipitation on my forehead.The colors had started to merge and the fine line between reality and delusion spread like the sea and the sun setting in the far horizon.

All my anger had vanished, I just felt very light.

I spun around to look for Aryan and then I saw her:

My worst nightmare who was dressed like a daydream with the halo of an angel on her head but with poison in her tongue like the greek godess of death.

She was my  worst nightmare because I knew it wasn't my own pain I feared. It was the fear of  the pain I would cause to the people who loved me.Facing her would haunt me again for months and Papa, Mummy, Dida ,Aryan did not deserve such a punishment. I did not want to feel love of course, poison that it is.

Anger clouded Ranbir.Rhea had said Prachi wanted to be Mahan. I get to be anonymous, Prachi gets fame. 

But there is a price, my pretty, a price.

Even when I hated you, I still responded to your words, your accusations.Blah I had tried becoming a good boy and I had liked it.

I had given you too much power over my life.

Enough!!!

I will ignore you even if you are the last woman on the earth.

Before I could ignore her and walk past her, she appeared like lighting, held my hand and dragged me to the quite cubicle which was a facility provided by the bar to make phone calls.The cubicle was sound proof. 

She latched the door from inside.

Ranbir:See Prachi, I do not want to play games.You trust Maya and not me .So then why are you locked inside this small cubicle with me.

Don't you fear that I can molest you too.Saying this he trapped her in between the door and his muscular body frame.

Prachi:Ranbir .So you tell me, what should I have done?

You recently met her at a party, you were super friendly with her chalo.You flirted with her, chalo this is something you have been doing before. Never have I liked it.

Par everytime you used to flirt I used to come and spill your secrets in front of that girl that you were flirting with.

Hearing this either she used to leave you or make a choice that she enjoyed this casual flirting as well.

Prachi came closer.His heartbeat went into frenzy.Was he going to faint because of the heat???

Prachi:But never have I seen you engage in a casual physical relationship Ranbir.Why?

Even if the girl was willing, you were never a casanova Ranbir ;a flirt yes ,but never a casanova.

Ranbir:Oh Prachi.I did nothing with her.I was just pretending to be close to her, pretending to touch her.We just went into that room to continue that facade but then she offered me a juice and I felt dizzy.I swear to bhagwan Prachi ,I told her to leave that second and after that my world went blank Prachi. 

Mai kisi bhi ladki ko uske permission kae bina touch nahi karta Prachi.Molest toh door ki baat hai.I know everything appears black and white but it is not so.In the past I hated you yet trusted you ,kya tum meri sabse ache friend hokar bhi mujhey trust nahi kar paeye.

He started to feel dizzy so he leaned into Prachi and rested his head on her shoulder.

Prachi:Ranbir itne peete hi kyu ho jitne handle nahi hoti?Chalo Ranbir ghar chalo.We will get you out of this Maya jaal.

Ranbir:We??You trust me? He broke into a smile that could split his face into two.

Prachi:Nahi Ranbir.Woh na tum mera phone nahi utha rahe thae aur mere lecture koi aur nahi sunta toh Maine socha tumhare paas aakar suna doon.

Ranbir:Prachi ☺☺.Tum bas paas rehna chahe phir lectures kya mai rulebook aur manners ki classes sab seekh loonga.I feel dizzy can we sit for a while ?

They both sat down adjacent to each other.Ranbir laid his head on her lap.Prachi was surprised and was about to shake him off.

Ranbir:I feel dizzy Prachi and please trust me. 

Prachi: I am sorry Ranbir.I had thought of a plan in my mind to confuse maya ,gain her trust and let us know beforehand of her plan.What I had not expected was your reaction.I knew you would be angry but you did not confront me.You were so hurt, I am so sorry.

Unknowingly while saying this she was also soothing down ranbirs haywire hair.

Ranbir relished this feeling , he had gained her trust after so many tests and turbulence.Maybe if he appeared in  the exam of life with dedication Bhagwanjee would reward him with Prachi.

Unknown to these 2 couples,Cupid was writing his new novel on them already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by A_bibliophile - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. Loved it. Awesome update. You have described Ranbir's mental state, his sorrow and disillusionment so beautifully. Aryan's irritation that Ranbir cares more for Prachi than his family and friends and yet his inability to leave his friend alone in that state is so touching. So, Prachi and Sahana are trying to get through to ArBir. Can't wait to read the confrontation. Update soon.

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb part...loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranbir is so heartbroken😭...you have shown his emotional state so well...poor guy

Aryan is such a good brother...loved Arbir bonding

So Prachi wants to talk to Ranbir...n she is going to meet him...thats good...hope misunderstanding clears soon😊

waiting for next part

waiting...waiting...update please

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

waiting...waiting...update please

Thank you so much for reading.

It is finished thank you.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Wow. Loved it. Awesome update. You have described Ranbir's mental state, his sorrow and disillusionment so beautifully. Aryan's irritation that Ranbir cares more for Prachi than his family and friends and yet his inability to leave his friend alone in that state is so touching. So, Prachi and Sahana are trying to get through to ArBir. Can't wait to read the confrontation. Update soon.

Your encouraging other women to do better makes me very happy.

That is the way girl.

Strong women help other women.🀩🀩

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ican

Your encouraging other women to do better makes me very happy.

That is the way girl.

Strong women help other women.🀩🀩

Thank you so much. Your works are awesome and they deserve all the praises. 

Loved this update.

Arhana scene was too good, You described Aryan's situation very well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

So misunderstanding cleared between Pranbir...Great...Ranbir lying in Prachi's lap...cute scene.

Please continue writing stories on Pranbir...& please update 'Valentine Week' soon

Arhana_love thumbnail

Wow, this is so amazing. The story of both duos is so great.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhana_love

Wow, this is so amazing. The story of both duos is so great.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Thank you so much.

You can check out our index for stories.

You are welcome to read and even add(write) stories.