“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

This one is Fantasticsmiley39

Surprising though..

Jalal's all hurt pain he endured for whole decade faded by just a small gesture for him in flick of moment with Jo smiley17

I'm loving this Ja so much sensible, didnt held any resentment for her, he just made choice and then came streight forward confesionsmiley27 that was a hard blow to Rukssmiley36

And what he want in return just simple confesion from her whatever it may be not the explaination or Sorrysmiley42 he is ready to make it upto her for whatever they missed...

Now what Jo is waiting for when she got a loving hunk? 

Waiting desperately for their dinner date and Jo to reveal her story smiley1

Hoping Jo to express her heart ...

Thank you for this Lovely update...

smiley31

Thankyouuuuu :)

That was so beautifully reviewed..i'm glad you are liking the two of them, and yup our Jalal is a cool one..although poor Jo has bigger struggles, not been able to recall their time together, she is being cautious..but I'm pretty sure you're gonna be happy with the two of them in this fresh update..The love birds have confessed and we are heading for a finale :)

enjoy the update..and keep loving the story

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mama17

Amazing chapters. I'm impressed with Jalal's frank talk with Jodha regarding his feelings. Thank God, there is no dragging in expression of feelings. Hope Jo will respond with same passion.

Please add me to your pm list.

Yeah..I'm glad too, that our leads are pretty quick..n thanks for the lovely words, and liking the story..

here is the fresh update

enjoy :)

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Very mch surprising di hope Jo does not hurt jalal again and hope she 2 accepts him and continue their love story pls continue it soon di

Oh darlin dearest, thanks for addressing "di"..

n dont you worry, our Jo would never hurt Jalal intentionally..enjoy the update, and bust ur worry about Jalal..:)

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PBDcrazy

It seems like our sakt launda pighal gaya.... 😃 way to go jalal I thought jo has to grovel his feet for some kind of repentance... But no now jalal is after her to make her realize that they r worth it... I hope she gives in... But I loved how the tables turned on ruks 😆 that was fuffing amazing.... 3 chapters to go & I am waiting desperately to know how this ends...  next chapter plz.... N ohhh don't forget  a tale of ice & fire... U r lacking behind writer buckle up the speed pretty plzzzz 😎

haha..that was funny..and yeah the worry for Jo was totally genuine..but I just couldnt bear the idea of sick Jo, being made to repent that too by her one true love..so yup, here is the update..kind of the first sensitive update from my end..and im totally feeling nervous about how you guys would feel about the update..

Just couple of chapters and this story is up for wrap..All my heart then would go out for "Tale of ice and Fire"..I promise :)

enjoy and let me know how you felt reading the update..

thanks again for the lovely text..

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamtasingla

Amazing update 

I thought jalal will be angry on jodha

But jalal reject lunch date with ruks

And invite jodha

Hope she confess her feelings 

Update soon 

Thanks,, and yup here is the update..I think I pulled a surprising move because everybody was expecting Jalal to be furious..but I'm glad that you liked the update..

thanks and enjoy :)

sm1308 thumbnail

Okay so Im late again, but just three days so all you lovely readers do forgive..The story is already heading towards a final chapter..so if I couldnt wrap the ending in one..I'll go for an additional..But for now..all I want to tell you lovely readers is that we are heading for the wrap..next update would be a week to ten days from now..

keep enjoying and stay safe..

Edited by sm1308 - 3 years ago
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow what an amazing update 

finally both are together and confession and that kiss ufff so beatutiful😳

Can not wait for next update

Thanks.

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Thankyouuuuu :)

That was so beautifully reviewed..i'm glad you are liking the two of them, and yup our Jalal is a cool one..although poor Jo has bigger struggles, not been able to recall their time together, she is being cautious..but I'm pretty sure you're gonna be happy with the two of them in this fresh update..The love birds have confessed and we are heading for a finale :)

enjoy the update..and keep loving the story

Yeah, i loved both of them together🤗

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm1308

Okay so Im late again, but just three days so all you lovely readers do forgive..The story is already heading towards a final chapter..so if I couldnt wrap the ending in one..I'll go for an additional..But for now..all I want to tell you lovely readers is that we are heading for the wrap..next update would be a week to ten days from now..

keep enjoying and stay safe..

Dont be sorry...

The wait was worth for this😳

Waiting for next one...

🤗

mama17 thumbnail

What an amazing update. The two are together.. is Jodha going to confront Shibani?

Do you mean chapter 10 will be the last part...