Good morning already?
Its still 9.40 pm for me 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning already?
Its still 9.40 pm for me 😆
Weird thing to say but Hedwig and you would've hit off well if she wasn't dead 😆
I’ll have him perched on my chair as I dine with Count Dracula and his subordinate vampires 😆
Originally posted by: O6KUFKDLNOSSBOG2
U have slyly led people on 😛 j/k I am pulling your leg.. but some of your posts did create doubt lol
Yaar, forget everything else for a moment. which guy will use a profile pic like I did, tell me. (History:They were my fav tv couple when I joined IF years ago. )
Guys on this forum have some cool pics or default thumbnails..that, right there should be a red flag. And my name, I thought, gave it away.
sorry for the misunderstanding but I am having fun knowing some folks mistook me for a guy based on my posts😁
3:40pm for me😆
Among new gen, I find everyone so similar looking, no individuality.. like factory products.
5:38am. I spoke to you yesterday and today without closing my eyes 😆
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I know... but Something is off about her. Maybe because I know how she is in real life, I can’t watch her movies peacefully 🤷♀️
Me too! After all the HR-Kangu drama🤪 I can’t bear to watch her movie
Yaar, forget everything else for a moment. which guy will use a profile pic like I did, tell me. (History:They were my fav tv couple when I joined IF years ago. )
Guys on this forum have some cool pics or default thumbnails..that, right there should be a red flag. And my name, I thought, gave it away.
sorry for the misunderstanding but I am having fun knowing some folks mistook me for a guy based on my posts😁
Heyy, i have seen guys putting couple as der dp so yeah
tara has vampish face
IKR?!! I find her okayyy. Should definitely go into the villain side for a while there😆
She might act well for a negative looking mentally ill character like an anti-social one.
But it's Bollywood, so never mind. MEh
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Now imagine this ..... I absolutely adore/love Aishwarya Rai but my blood pressure is on a treadmill every time her husband is mentioned.
I’m getting head spins remembering Dhoom 2 right now
Something is attractive about AB jr yaar. Maybe his humble down to earth attitude? Or because he is away from all the blinds and is loyal to his wife? Maybe because he is a family man?
Its not only about hotness and physical traits as far as I’m concerned 😆
And I still stand by he was hotter than JA in Dhoom 1
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
9