Yeah I was wondering the same 😭 I can't figure it out and I don't want to do anything illegal
What...Buckyji & Meenaji do? Did u ask them? I thought you can add Sony in credit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yeah I was wondering the same 😭 I can't figure it out and I don't want to do anything illegal
What...Buckyji & Meenaji do? Did u ask them? I thought you can add Sony in credit
LOL I was just kidding! Yeah...you just search up hashtags...it's kinda weird because you can't follow hashtags..that would have been a nice feature
Ik you were kidding...😆
@bold you can't?😲
Twitter is weird😆
I'm not grumpy anymore 😆 actually I was more pissed off at my relative because he is always making mean comments at me and then complains about how I don't talk to him
Is...that...namaste...guy...you're comparing me another day?
Originally posted by: YT3D3M75EYI7LCW6
What...Buckyji & Meenaji do? Did u ask them? I thought you can add Sony in credit
I added the whole No copyright infringement thing and they said it doesn't count even if you give credit....I don't think they've seen my message. It's okay....I don't plan on making more videos anyways
I'm not grumpy anymore 😆 actually I was more pissed off at my relative because he is always making mean comments at me and then complains about how I don't talk to him
Relatives at times are mean...
Leave them...
Unless you can and I just don't know 😆 like I said...I feel like a fossil using twitter...
That's another relative...he's much better than this dude. I have a lot of extended family drama
I added the whole No copyright infringement thing and they said it doesn't count even if you give credit....I don't think they've seen my message. It's okay....I don't plan on making more videos anyways
There are other platforms too...why to leave...if you like to do it?
Unless you can and I just don't know 😆 like I said...I feel like a fossil using twitter...
Sadly I can't...
I love reading about BW on twitter.. everyone is literally so pissed off with BW😆
I like the memes they make😆
@bold what a description🤣
That's another relative...he's much better than this dude. I have a lot of extended family drama
You're too social dude..........🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5