Kar lenge wait.
RB ka intezaar is stretching like rubber-band..Uske patience kii toh daat deni padegi..🤪🤪 And RB ke saath hum bhi waiting..🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kar lenge wait.
RB ka intezaar is stretching like rubber-band..Uske patience kii toh daat deni padegi..🤪🤪 And RB ke saath hum bhi waiting..🤪
RB and RB fans 😁🤣😝
Rain scene is something I'm really looking forward to.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtKPUlBq2J/?igshid=fdvsvw5ye6ll
New montage.
Hope they release a solo pic.
See Prerna’s body is toward bajaj and bajaj is looking at prerna.
his suit is looking like purple but it was red na less if this is an edit
Also if we look down her dupatta red one is toward bajaj to. I am liking this montage for a lot of reason🥳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Rain scene is something I'm really looking forward to.
Same pinch..
I think they changed the colour in PS.
See Prerna’s body is toward bajaj and bajaj is looking at prerna.
his suit is looking like purple but it was red na less if this is an edit
That second GIF 🤣😝